Microcentrifuge Tube. 2.0ml with attached cap. Natural.
· Made from virgin PP to withstand vigorous applications
· Positive Snap-Seal closure for leak- tight seals.
· Polypropylene tubes can be autoclaved at 121ºC
· Conical bottom with attached cap
· Flat, needle-pierceable tops allow easy sample removal.
· Graduation lines for volume estimation
Centrifuge tube guidelines:
· The maximum RCF values quoted are based on use in appropriate balanced centrifuge rotors.
· Environmental conditions and some reagents may affect the performance of vessels.
· Care should always be taken when using vessels near their maximum limits.
· For correct performance all centrifuge vessels must be filled to 80% of their capacity unless otherwise stated.
· When autoclaving always ensure caps are loosened or removed to prevent accidental implosion.
· Always examine centrifuge vessels before use.
Do not use if scratched