Microcentrifuge tube with safety cap, capacity 0.5ml
• Autoclavable with open cap at 121°C for 20 minutes
• Centrifugable up to 30000g
• Rnase, Dnase, DNA and pyrogen free
• High chemical resistance
• No risk of accidental opening during incubation
• Produced in a controlled clean room
Centrifuge tube guidelines:
· The maximum RCF values quoted are based on use in appropriate balanced centrifuge rotors.
· Environmental conditions and some reagents may affect the performance of vessels.
· Care should always be taken when using vessels near their maximum limits.
· For correct performance all centrifuge vessels must be filled to 80% of their capacity unless otherwise stated.
· When autoclaving always ensure caps are loosened or removed to prevent accidental implosion.
· Always examine centrifuge vessels before use