Soxhlet extractor, 6 place, 1000ml with built-in electronic controller. The vented case ensures that it stays cool to the touch. Also available with 3 positions, additional sizes are available
· Individual built-in solid state electronic controls enable easy regulation of each heater, while removing sparking associated with mechanical switching.
· Units include three 0.5” (12.7mm) diameter support rods.
· External surfaces are PTFE-coated and resistant to most chemical solutions.
· Element temperature range to 450°C.
· The coiled heating element is suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge to provide maximum heat transfer and support while removing sparking associated with mechanical switching.
· Heater cartridge can readily be replaced when necessary.
· For additional operator protection a safety earth screen encloses the heaters.
· Unique air flow ensures unit is safe to the touch.
Pilot lights indicate when power is on and supplied to heaters
|Flask Capacity ml||1000|
|No. of Recesses||6|
|Overall Depth (mm)||280|
|Overall Height (mm)||110|
|Overall Width (mm)||1440|
|Shipping Weight Kg||15.5|