T 10 basic homogeniser ULTRA-TURRAX®
A dispersing instrument for volumes of 0,5 to 100ml. Wide speed range allows you to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. Supplied with clamp (R200) and empty storage case (for drive, dispersing tools and spare seals).
- High performance 125 Watt drive gives greater speed stability with various media
- Ideal for manual operation due to its light weight and ergonomic form
- Mains operation (no transformer required)
- Stainless steel dispersing elements (5 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm diameter) can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements in two sizes, particularly suitable for PCR analysis
- Quick-release coupling makes changing the dispersing elements easy
Please order dispersing tools separately.
MD/75312 Accessory – Dispersing tool, SS, working volume 0.5-10mL, 92mm length x 5mm dia., rotor dia. 3.8mm min./max. immersion depth 20/75mm
MD/75314 Accessory – Dispersing tool, SS, working volume 1-50mL, 115mm length x 8mm dia., rotor dia. 6.1mm min./max. immersion depth 20/95mm
MD/75316 Accessory – Dispersing tool, SS, working volume 1-100mL, 115mm length x 10mm dia., rotor dia. 7.6mm min./max. immersion depth 20/100mm
MD/75318 Accessory – Dispersing tool, plastic, working volume 1-20mL, 65mm length x 7mm dia., rotor dia. 4.8mm, min./max. immersion depth 20/45mm.
MD/75320 Accessory – Dispersing tool, plastic, Working volume 1-40mL, 110mm length x 7mm dia., rotor dia. 4.8mm, min./max. immersion depth 20/90mm.
MD/75322 Accessory – Clamp
MD/75324 Accessory – Boss head clamp
MD/75326 Accessory – Stand