Inverted trinocular microscope XDS-3LT
Trinocular head Inverted microscope equipped with full series of objectives that covers most applications. The head implements an extremely innovative design, that permits adjustments to compensate for operator height. Every control is easy to reach and each component has been designed with ease of use in mind. The focusing and specimen translation controls are designed to allow the user to rest wrists on the table. The light intensity regulation is placed very close to the focusing knobs.
- Trinocular head inclined 45º, rotating 360º
- EWF10x/22mm (paired)
- Quintuple nosepiece
- Long Working distance objectives
- Infinity Optical system
- Plan achromatic PH10x PH20x PH40x
- Large stage of 250 x 230 mm.
- Coaxial macro and micro controls
- Long working distance condenser, numerical aperture 0.30 WD 72 mm.
- 6V/30W halogen lamp pre-centred with adjustable intensity
MS/55512 40x LWD IOS plan achr. Phase contrast obj.
MS/55514 Phototube adapter for SLR camera
MS/55516 CCD camera adapter
MS/55518 Micrometer eyepiece EWF10x/22mm
MS/55520 60x LWD IOS plan achromatic objective
MS/55028 26x76mm micrometric slide. Range 1mm, div. 0,01mm
MS/55522 6v 30 halogen bulb, spare
MS/55524 Dust cover