Deioniser PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete 20 L/Hr System with Boost Pump
Each CHORUS 1 is supplied with start-up kit consisting of: Appropriate quantity LC240, 1 x LC241, 1 x LC275, 1 x LC272, 1 x LC210, MANU40932 Operator Manual, GUID39864 Light Guide, LA762 Basic installation Kit
When you require the ultimate in water purity, PURELAB Chorus 1 provides the perfect solution. Consistently delivering water purity of 18.2 MΩ.cm (Type I+/I) and underpinned by the advanced PureSure® deionization system, the PURELAB Chorus 1 enables you to focus on attaining accurate results
• Chorus 1 systems include
• Fully Recirculating Ensuring microbial purity and guaranteeing pure water at the point-of-use.
• Real-time TOC Monitoring Provides complete confidence in organic purity.
• Integrated Filtration Ultrafiltration or microfiltration filters out endotoxins, proteins, nucleases, and particulates.
• Full Spectrum UV Treatment
• Data Capture Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates.
Technical specification Life Sciences Analytical Research General Sciences
Dispense flow-rate, litre/ min Up to 2.0 Up to 2.0*** Up to 2.0
Inorganics (resistivity @ 25°C) 18.2 MΩ cm
Organics (TOC) 1.3 ppb 1.3 ppb* 1.3 ppb
Bacteria <0.001 CFU/ml <0.001 CFU/ml** <0.001 CFU/ml
Bacterial endotoxin <0.001 EU/ml
pH Effectively neutral
Particles <0.01µm <0.05µm 0.2µm
Dnase <5 pg/ml
Rnase <1 pg/ml
Daily usage (Max) 120 Litres
Daily usage (Min) 1 Litre
Delivery flow-rate, L/min Up to 2.0 l/min
* Dependant on feed water – recommended feed <50 ppb TOC.
** With POU filter fitted.
*** When connected to Halo, Advanced or flexible