Ion Selective electrode, Sulphide (S2-), concentration 1-1×10-7, limit 3200-0.003ppm, temperature range 5-50°C, main interterences Ag+, Hg++, ph range 13-14, ISAB 10MNaOH
MONO Ion Selective Electrodes are also available, please contact the office with your requirements for prices
• No Reference electrode needed
• Available in fully submersible and water proof format
• Solid state sensors
• Ideal for unskilled operatives
• No filling solution required
• Virtually unbreakable
• Can be left dry for long periods
• Long lifetime
These electrodes can be used with any conventional laboratory or hand held pH meter with a millivolt mode.
A 1 metre cable terminated with a BNC connector is fitted as standard. A longer cable length can be specified at the time of ordering (maximum 10 metres). Probe dimensions are 120 x 12mm.
Main features and benefits include: