Centrifuge tubes, soda glass, 15ml. MAX RCF 1300G. 1mm wall thickness. Conical, graduated , with rim. 112 x17mm
Centrifuge tube guidelines:
· The maximum RCF values quoted are based on use in appropriate balanced centrifuge rotors.
· Environmental conditions and some reagents may affect the performance of vessels.
· Care should always be taken when using vessels near their maximum limits.
· For correct performance all centrifuge vessels must be filled to 80% of their capacity unless otherwise stated.
· When autoclaving always ensure caps are loosened or removed to prevent accidental implosion.
· Always examine centrifuge vessels before use