Strip of 8 x 0.2ml tubes with integral, individually hinged flat pierceable cap, compatible with all current 0.2ml and 96 well cycler blocks, and all 8 channel pipettors. Certified free from Dnase, Rnase and endotoxins.
Centrifuge tube guidelines:
• The maximum RCF values quoted are based on use in appropriate balanced centrifuge rotors.
• Environmental conditions and some reagents may affect the performance of vessels.
• Care should always be taken when using vessels near their maximum limits.
• For correct performance all centrifuge vessels must be filled to 80% of their capacity unless otherwise stated.
• When autoclaving always ensure caps are loosened or removed to prevent accidental implosion.
• Always examine centrifuge vessels before use, do not use if scratched, chipped or abraded.