Sigma Model 4-16S sets the standard for general purpose bench top centrifuges. Maximum RCF 20.376 x g, a large capacity of 4 x 750ml makes this centrifuge very versatile.
Also available in a non-refrigerated version CE/25380 and a heated version, please ask for details
· Guarantees a temperature of 4°C at maximum speed for all rotors.
· Various angle and swing-out rotors available
· Lid can easily be opened due pneumatic swing support
· Maximum capacity of 4 x 650 ml down to micro-tubes with different adapters in the same bucket
· Maintenance-free induction drive motor
· Microcontroller controls speed or gravitational field
· 2 Motorized lid locks
· Suitable for low speeds e.g. for cell sedimentation, accuracy +/- 1 rpm
· Magnetic rotor identification prevents the rotor from exceeding recommended maximum speed
· Stainless steel bowl
· Imbalance switch
· Window in the lid