Sigma Model 4-16S sets the standard for general purpose bench top centrifuges. Maximum RCF 20.376 x g, a large capacity of 4 x 750ml makes this centrifuge very versatile. A refrigerated version is available which can guarantee a temperature of 4°C at maximum speed for all rotors.
Also available in a heated version, please ask for details.
• Various angle and swing-out rotors available
• Lid can easily be opened due pneumatic swing support
• Maximum capacity of 4 x 650 ml down to micro-tubes with different adapters in the same bucket
• Maintenance-free induction drive motor
• Microcontroller controls speed or gravitational field
• 2 Motorized lid locks
• Suitable for low speeds e.g. for cell sedimentation, accuracy +/- 1 rpm
• Magnetic rotor identification prevents the rotor from exceeding recommended maximum speed
• Stainless steel bowl
• Imbalance switch
• Window in the lid