B-290 Series Routine binocular microscopes from Optika, incorporate all the experience they have gathered in the field of light microscopy, adapted specifically for routine laboratory bright-field applications. These microscopes are suitable for routine microscopy and have an ergonomic design for comfortable long-term use. All the main controls are located close to each other which enables operation with minimal movements.
Illumination system: The LED powered illumination system consists of a new combination of LED and optical technology using a high-efficiency single chip LED. Working in combination with a special optical lens, the intensity of the light is double the power generated by the LED itself. The result is a quantity of light equivalent to the light generated by a standard 50W Halogen bulb, but with a colour temperature of 6300K.This gives a white light instead of the yellow one produced by Halogen bulbs. With a consumption of only 3.6W, and a life expectancy of 50,000 hours, this lighting system proves to be both highly efficient and economical.
Optical system: The optical system has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high quality components which guarantee a high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. To avoid the formation of fungi and mould, the optical components has been treated using special techniques.
Stand: The stand has a modern and ergonomic design which makes the microscope easy to carry thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece. This enables the stand to be used as a safe handle. The opening allows the user to clearly see the objectives and the samples.
Mechanics: The moving parts are made by means of computerised, numerically controlled machine tools which has the effect of reducing manufacturing tolerances and increasing the reliability of the instrument. All materials and production processes are to ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
· Wide-field eyepieces 10x/20mm
· Quadruple reversed nosepiece
· N-Plan Achromatic objectives, 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 40x/0.65 and 100x/1.25
· Double layer stage 150 x 133mm with X-Y moving range 75 x 50mm by belt drive system
· Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
· X-LED³ lighting system with adjustable intensity
· Sliding 1.25N.A Abbe type condenser with adjustable height and iris diaphragm
· For use on 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz external power adapter with 6Vdc output
· Available with binocular or trinocular, 360° rotating head inclined at 30°