Model RF312-TP for measuring temperature with thermistor probes. Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C, supplied with removable thermistor probe, the unit is capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries.
The Comark Diligence range of small, low powered, battery-operated Data Loggers are ideal for applications where monitoring is taking place remotely, but where crucially, the monitoring history is of key importance. Using Wi-Fi connectability, readings can be taken and using your existing Wi-Fi network, the live data can be fed back to a PC or to the Comark Cloud – which can then be viewed 24/7 from any Internet enabled device.
Offering you unlimited storage of the Temperature and Humidity data (model RF313-TH only) from your Diligence Wi-Fi Data Loggers, across multiple locations, the Comark Cloud is supplied free for one year. The Diligence Plug and Play Wi-Fi System will also provide you with real-time audio and visual alerts via a local alarm module for immediate on-site action, as well as E-Mail and SMS alerts* for off-site notifications and action giving you peace of mind and allowing you to intervene at the earliest possible moment.
Supplied with a Micro USB lead and USB port for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit is between 0 to +40°C).
*Via an email to SMS service such as Textmagic.com
Common features on all models:
· Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
· Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
· Temperature selection in °C or °F
· Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to MS Excel
· Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
· Wireless connectivity to PC via Wi-Fi
· Max and Min readings
· IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
· Protection rating IP55
· Memory stores all data even if Wi-Fi is temporarily disconnected
· Fully featured LCD segment display
· Low battery indicator
· Wi-Fi connection indicator
“Please note that these units do not have to be connected via Wi-Fi. They can be operated off line using the free easy set up software supplied with the unit connected to a PC locally. When connecting this way, many of the Wi-Fi features and benefits will not be available, for example SMS messaging, we also recommend that the unit is coupled with a RF324 audible and visual local alarm.”