HANNA Edge Dissolved Oxygen meter
Tablet style slim line Dissolved Oxygen meter with large LCD display. Edge meters have the ability to read pH, Conductivity and TDS with the purchase of additional probes. Capacitive touch keypad is easy to clean, and readings can be transferred to a PC without the need for additional software.
For complete flexibility of use, the Hanna Dissolved oxygen meter can be used hand-held, and as a bench model or wall mounted with the stand and wall mounting bracket provided.
· Two USB ports, one standard and one micro
· Large 5.5” LCD screen
· Clear full text display
· 3.5mm Jack electrode input
· Clark type polarographic probe with replacement membrane cap
· Calibration at 1 or 2 points, 0% and 100% (air)
· Automatic temperature compensation from 0-50°C
· GLP data records date, time, calibration standards, altitude value and salinity value
· Altitude compensation -500 to 4000 meters
· Salinity compensation 0-40g/L
· Supplied with dissolved Oxygen probe, electrolyte refill solution, 2 x DO membrane caps, 2 x membrane cap rings, quality certificate and instruction manual.
Range, D.O: 0.00 to 45.00ppm, 0.00 to 300.0% saturation
Resolution: 0.01ppm, 0.1% saturation
Accuracy: ± 1.5% of reading ± 1 digit
Calibration points: One or two points at 0% (HI7040 solution) and 100% (in air)
Temperature compensation: ATC (0 to 50°C: 32.0 to 122.0°F)*
Salinity compensation: 0 to 40g/L (with 1g/L resolution)
Altitude compensation: -500 to 4000m (with 100m resolutions)
* Temperature limits will be reduced to actual probe/sensor limits