The HI98193 portable dissolved oxygen meter has extended ranges of up to 50 ppm and
600% saturation. When measuring dissolved oxygen, compensations for salinity, temperature and pressure are essential to improve the accuracy and precision of readings.
Salinity compensation allows for direct determination of dissolved oxygen in saline waters. Temperature compensation is automatic with the probes built-in sensor, which features a one or two-point calibration. Pressure compensation with the meter’s built-in barometer can be validated against a reference barometer, and if needed, can be recalibrated in userselectable units (mmHg, inHg, atm, psi, kPa, mbar). With the internal barometer, the HI98193 is able to compensate for changes in barometric pressure so there is no need for charts, altitude information or external barometric pressure information.
Other features include measurement, methods and calculations for BOD, OUR and SOUR.
· Waterproof to IP67 (including probe sockets).
· Large dot matrix display with backlight.
· On-screen calibration instructions.
· Log on demand (400 samples)
· USB for data download (cable and software supplied).
· Automatic calibration at one or two points (0% & 100%)
· Salinity and Altitude compensation
· Reads in DO; BOD; OUR and SOUR
· Built-in calculations for all measurements
· Auto Temperature compensation.
· GLP and on screen help
Dissolved Oxygen – Range/ resolution: 0.00 to 50.00 mg/l, 0.0 to6 00.0%, accuracy: ± 1.5% of reading ± 1 digit
Atmospheric pressure – Range/ resolution: 450 to 850mm Hg, accuracy: 1mm Hg
Temperature: – Range/ resolution: -20 to 120°C, accuracy: ±0.2°C