Ion Selective electrode, Cyanide (Cn-), concentration 10-2-1×10-6, limit 260-0.03ppm, temperature range 5-50°C, main interterences I-, S–, Br+, ph range 11-13, ISAB 10MNaOH
MONO Ion Selective Electrodes are also available, please contact the office with your requirements for prices
• No Reference electrode needed
• Available in fully submersible and water proof format
• Solid state sensors
• Ideal for unskilled operatives
• No filling solution required
• Virtually unbreakable
• Can be left dry for long periods
• Long lifetime
These electrodes can be used with any conventional laboratory or hand held pH meter with a millivolt mode.
A 1 metre cable terminated with a BNC connector is fitted as standard. A longer cable length can be specified at the time of ordering (maximum 10 metres). Probe dimensions are 120 x 12mm.
Main features and benefits include: